Return to Worship – COVID-19 Safe Plan
For the latest information on COVID please visit NSW Health website page for COVID-19.
- Please do not come to Pitt St if you are unwell with any of the symptoms of COVID. Please get tested and self isolate until you get a negative result if you are unwell or a close contact of someone who has COVID. We also strongly encourage you to stay away if you are considered a casual contact.
- Please use the QR check in code if possible. If not please ensure your contact details are recorded by one of the welcomers.
- Please maintain physical distance whenever possible and avoid congregating in entry/ exit points, ailes etc. Observe distance markings where possible
- Households can sit together but please follow green tick spacing for different households.
- Mask wearing if required.
- Congregants who are fully vaccinated are able to join in singing but are required to do wo while wearing a mask..
- No physical contact when “exchanging the peace.” Please just use an appropriate distant acknowledgement.
- Morning tea will not be served in the coming weeks. Feel free to visit a nearby cafe to catch up with one another.
- Cleaning teams are asked to clean frequently touched hard surfaces- the backs and sides of pews, lecterns, light switches, door handles and door plates etc with spray bottle and damp cloth.
- Those using av equipment, pens, clipboards, chairs etc are also asked to clean after use.
- Please keep out of office / kitchen spaces unless absolutely necessary, and observe capacity limits
- Remember the importance of frequent handwashing or use of hand sanitiser
- Extra masks, hand sanitiser and cleaning materials are available as required.
- Please ask the COVID monitor or welcomer if you need any clarification
- While we encourage vaccination, we will not require or check peoples vaccination status.
- Pitt St COVID Safe Plan is available at the back of the Church.